JohnTem82387976

23 December 2020

Merry Christmas!

 

As ever, this blog will be taking a break for the Christmas period, but I'll be back with a new post before the year's up.

In the meantime, you really should spin back and listen to some of the Christmas singles which have appeared on here over the last few years, all of which are deeply unlikely to be played in your local shopping centre anytime soon (especially Derek Jameson's effort).

I hope you've enjoyed some of the records which have drifted my way over the last year. As I'm typing right now, there's a pile of 45s on my right-hand side waiting to be digitised for the New Year round of entries, and who knows, we might even make it through 2021 unscathed to hear even more audio curiosities.

Have a great Christmas, and enjoy your new global anthem:


No comments: